I'm aware that the social media site we're all using is only trying to keep people safe, have certain rules and regulations, etc, but sometimes they cross a line. If there's a line you can cross to go from normal to crazy, they're looking at crazy in the rear-view mirror.
I've seen some pretty crazy, scary & ridiculous posts on Facebook - but I ignore them. I'd only ever report something to the Facebook principal is it was something extreme. There's always a flooding of posts after we have a national event, photos & comments about the wars, all the political crap you can muster and inappropriate (and super frustrating, asinine) duck-face selfies - and they're all OK - but when one of my favorite authors posts a super cute pic about baby pumpkin butts, she gets in trouble.
![]() |
| This is the 'offensive photo', make your own assessment. |
I don't understand.
Aside from Facebook being absolutely ridiculous, the person who complained about Jill's pic that got her put in 'media-jail' - shame on you. You just took our girl away for 3 days. Don't you understand that her and Kristan might of had a Man Wars day planned?!
Seriously? You reported her for posting one of the cutest pics I've ever seen. How many people are going to be doing this with their kids this year - a lot. If Bean was younger, I'd do this.
Mysterious person - you're punishing all of us.
Priorities, people.

No comments:
Post a Comment