Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Take your pick.

Once again, it's Hump Day. I love how the weekend will be here soon, I love how it means that I was blessed enough to be here for another week and I love the man candy that goes with it.

I'm in a particularly good mood today, so I'm going to give extra MC - just because I love you guys.

We all have our own list of qualities we look for in a mate, and I think some of the things on that list are a universal 'want' for women. Since we're all so different, we'll interpret things to meet our own liking, but you get what I'm saying.

I'm lucky enough that most of the things on my list get fulfilled on a daily basis when Brad gets home, others are in the wishful thinking section of my brain. Just to be clear, no Husband had his feelings hurt by the contents of this post. He says he knows what he "brings to the table" and is completely comfortable with himself. 

Let's proceed. 

For me personally, I like a man who can work with tools - build stuff, fix cars, etc...
Jack. swoon.
I also feel that it's important to have a partner that's supportive of your likes and activities. I don't make Brad workout with me, but he's a great cheerleader and very encouraging of my decisions about my health, body & fitness.
I love Bob Harper.



I love a guy that can cook, or at least offer his assistance. I'm not asking for a gourmet meal, but sometimes even offering to pick up something so you can have the night off from cooking is a huge help. You get brownie points in my house if the take-out is Thai and you bring wine.
This is how I imagine Ford. <3

To me, reading is sexy. I know right now that I'll never, ever, catch Brad with a great novel in his hands, but he has his own list of reading material that keeps his interest. I may not prefer to read Perry's, or ChE Mag - but it works for him. Brains are sexy. I think that's pretty obvious by everyone's obsession with doctors.  Jerry Seinfeld said that best...
"Women go after doctors like men go after models. They want someone with knowledge of the body.. we just want the body."
Or Friends...
Chandler: Rachel, what is the deal with you and doctors, anyway? Is, like, your father a doctor?
Rachel: Yeah, why? 

I have a personal weakness for Nathan, so this is one of my favorites.
Annndddd, I think it's a pretty unanimous decision that if a man wears a uniform, plays music or has athletic ability - we notice.

Aaron O'Connell

Michael Mauti
JDR

David Robertson

 











Firefighters and cowboys... they're all fantastic.

:)




And if you're really lucky, you get a man like this.... 

Yes, please...
So sexy.








No comments:

Post a Comment