The conversation goes like this...
Brad:
What are your plans for the rest of the week? You know I have a shitty schedule next week so are you running your errands and stuff this week?
Me:
Yes, I think that's best with you being gone and us still having a few things planned for next week. I think we'll go to Trader's tomorrow after school.
Brad:
I want to go to Trader Hoe's with you. They might have more food I want.
Me:
You've been there before.
Brad:
No, I didn't get to last time.
Me:
Oh, right, you ended up working instead. Okay, well tell me what you want and I'll get it for you.
Brad:
I want to go to Trader's. {long pause} Then we can head downtown for Indian food.
Me:
So your goal is food?
Brad:
Well, it would be a great way to expand Ellie's already diverse pallet even more. I think she'd like it.
Me:
She'd like it or you desperately want it?
Brad:
......
Me:
So you're basically at a point where your life revolves around buying food, getting food, eating food and planning for what food you want next?
Brad:
Yes.... My focus for the next few days is Indian food, cookie butter, beer and chips.
LOLOLOLOLOL! I love him. :)
ReplyDelete