Friday, February 24, 2012

Ray P. Sucks

That's it - my irritated mood has now moved to "I'm so pissed off, I'd punch you in the face (and shoot you in the neck with a paintball gun) if I could reach through the phone".

Here's my problem.

Since Brad is Type A and suffers from a pretty good case of obsessive compulsive disorder, he searched for months trying to find the 'perfect' hose nozzle because he was tired of buying one every 2 months from Lowe's.

I was so happy {and relieved} when he finally announced that he had found the perfect nozzle - it was a joyous day for all. 
Now, I will say that when he ordered, we were told it would take approximately 3 months (which I never understood) to get this piece - fine, whatever, the damn nozzle was coming.

He paid in full for this heavenly nozzle on September 23rd, 2011 - and the POS never came!

Now, since passing the 3 and 4 month mark - I've sent several emails, made plenty of phone calls (some of which went directly to a voice-mail box that was full, and I was instantly disconnected) and have even resorted to seeking out help on their Facebook page.

I'VE GOTTEN NO RESPONSE OF ANY KIND!

You have no problem taking my money, but when it comes to shipping the products I ordered - that's a different story.

Ray Padula Enterprises, you're on my $#!% list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment