Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sweet & Tangy

Sorry for the delay and lack of posts last week - I was super, super busy getting ready for family turkey dinners, decorating, cleaning, shopping, baking, etc. No fear, I haven't forgotten about you all and I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!


With all of us preparing for the holidays, I'm throwing out another quick, easy, fun & tasty meal option - and yes, it's a Six Sisters' Stuff Crock-Pot recipe - but I added some sugar. 

Sweet & Tangy Meatballs
  • 36 Meatballs of choice (I used my homemade turkey meatballs)
  • 1 18oz. jar Grape Jelly
  • 1 12oz. jar Chili sauce
  • 1 tbsp. light brown sugar

Spray your C-P with Pam.

Add the meatballs, jelly, sauce & sugar. Mix.


Cook on low for 3-5 hours.

Serve on toothpicks, over rice or pasta, as a side, in the crock for a party -- wherever you like. These are a wonderfully versatile option and they smell and taste great! Try them for dinner or they'd be a great option for your holiday party or family dinner. Use this easy recipe and focus on making some awesome sides & appetizers to go with it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment