Friday, September 27, 2013

The voice in my head...

It's Friday, and I always, always, always clean on Friday's - but I have to be completely honest, I'm distracted by Jack.

Yes, it's only been a few days but he's crawled into my head and won't leave me alone. I'm also finishing up 2 other books at the moment, so I'm only about 70 pages into it, but wow. I set the book down on the mantle, far away from where I'm at, and yet I can hear him calling my name.

The same thing happened with the other Lucky Harbor books. I ended up staying up really, really late because I can't stop reading. I haven't functioned on such little sleep since college, but I seem to be handling it very well. 
I have a long list of housework that needs to be done, but he keeps distracting me. Since I can't seem to shake this, I thought I'd share the images I'm tossing around. Enjoy...


Thanks again, Jill - oh the inspiration...

Jack Harper - firefighter, friend, dog lover and my pretend boyfriend this week.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment