I'm so excited I feel like I could jump out of my skin.
I absolutely fell in love with Jill's Lucky Harbor series after page 5 of the first book, and now we're on book #8. I cannot get enough of these men. She has me falling over my own feet when I even think about Mr. Mayor & contractor Jax Cullen, Olympic sailing champ and bar owner Ford Walker, super sexy Sheriff Sawyer Thompson, Navy SEAL Ty Garrison, former cop turned forest ranger Matt Bowers, single father Dr. Josh Scott and Detective Luke Hanover.
Yes, I know their first and last names. And professions. They're etched into my brain. These details are very important when you're deciding who your pretend boyfriend/husband is for the week. Don't judge me, I know that you do it too.
So what amazing, sexy, funny, caring and unbelievable man are we adding to this list tomorrow? Our newest hero is... firefighter Jack Harper.
| |
| http://www.pinterest.com/pin/169377635957728802/ |
![]() | |
| http://www.pinterest.com/pin/169377635958998225/ |
![]() | |
| www.jillshalvis.com |
Perfect, right?!
Always On My Mind is the story of Jack and Leah - firefighter and pastry chef, lifelong friends, who tell a little white lie. They decide to set some boundaries, but then things get out of hand, lines are crossed and terms are questioned. Can best friends fall in love or is there too much water under the bridge and fear running between them?
Since Jill is so fabulous and loves her readers so, so much - she has some details and an excerpt on her website that should hold us over until tomorrow when we can completely indulge.
Deep breath.
Okay, next.
Susan Mallery is another fantastic writer I discovered a few months ago - how I survived this long without knowing about her is beyond me. She is absolutely wonderful - and I was introduced to her by Jill, so it's a perfect set-up. Like Jill, Susan has a few running series that will completely capture you and suck you in without even knowing it. I joined her party later than others, so I've got some serious catching up to do. I picked up her Fool's Gold - Year Four trilogy and I'm determined to own every other books she's written. She has Christmas on 4th Street coming out tomorrow and it's the story of Noelle (you meet her in book 3) and Gabriel (we met Gideon in book 2, it's his brother).
![]() | |
| www.susanmallery.com |
Noelle recently opened a store in town, The Christmas Attic, and she's new to retail having been a lawyer in her previous years. She's looking for her happy in life. Gabriel is an Army doctor - not a surgeon, he's not the guy working while their sedated, he's the guy you see first. I have to say, a gorgeous doctor who is recuperating from an injury, and when he's just looking for peace and quiet he meets a beautiful stranger - that has great story written all over it.
Please, check out the details and read this excerpt - I'm already hooked.
It's going to be a great day.
Both of these fantastic ladies are very active on their Facebook pages, they have active newsletters and there's always a giveaway somewhere in the mix!



No comments:
Post a Comment