Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My latest book love.

So I was going to go with a straight-up Wordless Wednesday Post today, but I'll throw a few words at you so you know where I'm at. This gorgeous man represents Detective Lieutenant Luke Hanover from It Had to Be You, the new contemporary romance novel from the beautiful, talented, amazing, Jill Shalvis.
Photo courtesy of Jill & Pinterest. We're very grateful. 

Seriously, if he doesn't make you want to turn a page, I don't think there's any hope for you. I read this amazing book in 2 days and I'm not at all ashamed to say that this photo is exactly how I picture Luke when I'm reading. Jeans or board shorts... hell, he can make a burlap sack look good.

If you are interested, you should also check out Jill's rocking Pinterest boards. She brings the heat.

Enjoy your Wednesday while I continue working on some other awesome posts I'll be sharing soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment