| Our newborn baby girl |
I still have quite a bit of stuff in the basement from the early days, all the way up to now - and I visit the items quite often. When I have a few minutes to myself, usually when I'm getting out the holiday stuff or looking for something in particular, I love to get lost in the past. I love how the baby scent is still lingering on the onesies, dresses & sleepers, I can hold her favorite toys and still see her playing with them and I can still remember when and where everything came from.
| 1st Birthday |
| 2nd Birthday |
As I sit here now, I'm overjoyed and so thankful to have a happy, healthy child. I'll be the first to admit that being a Mom changes you... in a lot of ways you wouldn't even imagine. When I married my husband, I never thought that I could ever be happier than I was at that moment of "I do" - but holding your baby girl for the first time changes all that. I love my husband more than anything, I can't imagine my life without him, and having our daughter just magnifies those feelings a million times over.
![]() |
| 3 Years Old |
As the days, and years, go on, you learn to love deeper than you ever thought possible. Love has a new meaning that you really can't describe to anyone, and it's something so precious that you'd give your life to protect it.
![]() |
| 4 Years Old |
On this day, when I look at my baby growing into a beautiful little girl, I'm so proud of what she's accomplished, how well mannered she is, her enthusiasm for life and the love she has for her family. I hope she continues to challenge us to be better parents, to be her own self, to be creative and never let anyone tell her she can't.
My little family makes me happier than I ever thought possible, I am truly blessed.
Happy 4th Birthday, Ellie Leigh - we love you so much!!!
| Have a cupcake! |


I got chills. Time has passed with just the blink of the eye.
ReplyDeleteI remember the very first time I met her as well. I remember how tiny she was. She was beatutiful! I also remember the door sign you had up. :)
I consider myself so blessed to have you three in my life and lucky to have been able to be a part of her birthday. I look forward to many more! <3