I absolutely love photography... and I've found the perfect photographer. After moving back to PA (almost 2 years ago now), I had starting hearing the buzz about this wonderful woman named Tawnya. I logged onto Facebook and looked around, saw some friends that had used her and I was completely blown away at the shots I was looking at. I had never seen someone bring a picture to life before - but she does! Right then and there I knew that my daughter's 3 year old pictures were going to be taken by her. I didn't care how long I'd have to wait for an opening, I wasn't going anywhere else.
Finding a person that can snap a camera is one thing, but discovering someone that you love to be around, chat on the computer with, can stare at her website for hours, appreciate her gifts & completely love her personality - what else can I say, she's amazing!
~Tawnya Hemsarth - wife, mother, part-time photographer, full-time inspiration & kindness~
Tawnya's the owner of aclick...photography by Tawnya, located in Bloomsburg, PA, and you can also find her on Facebook.
I've seen her first hand at weddings, individual & family sessions and she always seems to find that perfect shot that everyone will be talking about for years to come. I have my daughter's pictures proudly displayed in my home, and literally every person who sees them, has something wonderful to say.
We had a family session with her yesterday (we did my daughter's 4 year and some family shots) and I cannot wait to see the proofs - I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas!
Take some time, whether it's minutes or hours, and look at her website. If you know someone that's getting married, has a child, is part of a family or loves their pet - she's the one to call! I have so much respect for her and if you meet her just once, you'll be hooked as well!
I only wish I lived closer to try and schedule an appointment with this marvelous photographer! All your photos are absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDelete