Saturday, February 14, 2015

Sounds from the S House

These always make me laugh....

Bean: How much fruit is too much fruit? I know when I have too much cheese, I have potty issues, but what happens with all that awesome fruit stuff?


Brad: Where are my slippers?
Me: I have no idea. Are they in your old man closet with your silk robe?
Brad: Don't diss the robe.


Bean: Why do farts in the tub or shower smell worse than when I fart on the floor?


Brad: What would you say to installing a fireman's pole when we finish the basement? And maybe a spiral staircase?
Me: Is it every boy's secret dream, even subconsciously, to be a fireman?


Bean: I wish I was a turtle so I could marry Raf.


Bean: My backpack is ridiculous heavy, Momma - can't someone else make the party bags? They should pay you for all this work.
Me: You're preaching to the choir.
Bean: {blank stare}


Bean: If you could go back, or if you're sent down from heaven, what kind of dinosaur would you be?


Bean: I'm going to be a chemical engineer like my Dad, but I don't want to smell when I get home from work.


HVAC Tech: Do you guys watch The Big Bang Theory?
Me: Yes, quite often. Why?
HVAC Tech: What about Wolowitz down there? Does he watch too or is this just a freaky coincidence?


Bean: Daddy and I are watching X-Men. I like Wolverine, but his hair is crazy.
Brad: Well, he is a wolf.
Me: Actually, his hair reminds me of A Flock of Seagulls... but his gel is odd. Is that the look he's going for?
Bean: That's a bird.
Brad: I don't know, he's only a Level 1 Mutant.
Me: Do the Level 2's have the appropriate products? 


Bean: I think I'll ask Santa for a Wii this year. I think I'm ready... 


Bean: I'm Batman.  


No comments:

Post a Comment