Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Orville Redenbacher Graduation

Go Colonels!
Those days of you following me around are over, you're a grown woman. You set a goal, totally kicked it's a$$, and now you're about to start the next chapter.

While I have fond memories of playing with the cats & dogs, going to games, shopping together, weddings and babies - and some things I'd rather not mention - whatever the case, together or apart, we've been through a lot.

I'm excited for you. I'm scared for you. I'm proud of you.

I admit, it's hard because our situation was unique. Sometimes I've had to be a Mother to you, other times a friend, even a enemy - but always your sister.

As I look through these photos, I'm overcome with emotion. Your graduation day was one of the greatest days for me, and I know you have a bright future ahead.

We love you. We support you.

I promise to always pick you up when you fall.... after I'm done laughing, of course.

:)


Keri & her parents

Aunt Mary, Keri, Miles & Uncle Mike
Rock folks
Brad, Keri & Bean

4 years in the making...

The Graduate

The girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment