Chobani is an awesome, tasteful, fresh, lively, smooth, fruit on the bottom, Greek yogurt. (FYI - Chobani at the entrance to hell, aka Walmart, is $1.24/6oz cup and $1.10/6oz cup at Wegmans) I'm just saying that it's worth it to shop around.
We've all seen advertisements & giveaways on Facebook, most of which are bogus. However, I can testify that the Chobani weekly case giveaway is 100% legit. When you visit their Facebook page, click on the Win a case! tab and enter - you might be surprised. I've entered several times and I was lucky enough to be selected once. Their customer service people were great, used emails to contact me several times & they were super excited to share their product with their consumers.
After we set up a delivery date, verified with UPS - we were good to
go. Based on the packaging, you can tell they're serious about yogurt.
The box was delivered in larger box, insulated, surrounded by enough ice to survive near the equator, containing 6 large containers of deliciousness.
Now I'm not saying that you'll win, but you have as good of a chance as anyone! Good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment